Research Exec / Senior Research Exec, Quantitative
Voted at the 2022 MRS Awards as The Best Place to Work, The Nursery Research and Planning is a highly respected agency specialising in brand strategy, communications, and customer experience. We carry out qualitative and quantitative research, and data analytics, across a huge range of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure and healthcare.
We are looking for a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join our close knit, friendly, quantitative team, working together to achieve great results for a large variety of leading brands.
Ideally you should have market research agency experience (a placement, internship or permanent role), but relevant study in a subject like marketing, statistics or quantitative methods would be considered.
You will be self-motivated, take responsibility and have a real interest and passion for people, brands and advertising. Good communication skills are a must.
You will be assisting on both tracking and ad hoc projects across a range of sectors with a wide range of brands – everything from holidays to finance to education. You will need to be able to work flexibly to tight deadlines when required.
You will be contributing to projects from commission to completion and assisting in the design and implementation of a variety of quantitative research projects under the direction of senior staff. A team player who will be developing core research skills while delivering an excellent product that answers the client brief, while reflecting company values.
· Focuses on developing core skills and gaining a good understanding of project requirements
· Works collaboratively on all aspects of a project as directed including elements of costing, design, data processing, managing suppliers and ensuring good quality control
· Is able to organise themselves to deliver tasks on time and prioritise effectively, showing the right levels of initiative and consultation
· Demonstrates a willingness to work co-operatively with others for the overall benefit of the company
· Communicates with clients and colleagues in a confident and articulate manner and adds intelligent and useful contributions to debriefs
· Questionnaire design and survey testing
· Manages fieldwork suppliers, constructing fieldwork quotas and monitors fieldwork progress
· Tabulation and analysis of survey data to meet the client brief
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and chart creation
· Good written skills to contribute to final project reports
Life’s a little different at The Nursery. We are a community of Partners and being employee owned means that everyone is a co-owner of the business and invested in our future.
Community to us means that every single person at The Nursery is fundamental to our culture, our thinking and ultimately our success. People are what makes The Nursery. We help our people grow by nurturing talent and embracing our differences.
We are committed to promoting a fair, equal, and inclusive environment that everyone has the opportunity to learn and strive in. We are currently trialling a hybrid model of working: 3 days in the office, 2 days working remotely.
· Employee Ownership Bonus (subject to conditions)
· 25 days holiday + 3 days for Christmas closing + 1 day for Birthday
· Employee Assistant Programme
· Workplace Pension
· Death in Service (Life Cover)
· Group Income Protection Scheme
· Private Medical Insurance scheme – Bupa Healthcare
· Travel Insurance
· Cycle to work
· Annual eye test
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and an email cover letter to email@example.com.