The main thing is honesty. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made
How can brands best resonate with young adults (aged 20-29) and reflect their sense of identity?
This was a multi-stage research programme to explore just what ‘Fromness’ means to this audience and which brands best deliver a sense of belonging, cultural fit, authenticity and honesty. In particular it explores:
- The importance of geographic origin, local manufacture and ingredients
- What authenticity means by category
- When provenance does and doesn’t have a role to play
- The importance of telling credible brand stories
- The rise of the global consumer
- The impact of an online market place on brand meaning
- The role of peer review on delivering brand meaning
The results provide a ‘how to’ manual for brand owners to navigate the treacherous waters that separate us from a world of scarred and scared consumers.
Powered by Froala Editor