How Important is Brand Authenticity for Millennials?
Come along to our next Nursery Breakfast to see the findings from a fascinating qual/quant study we recently.
We explored just how important authenticity is in evaluating brands and creating loyalty amongst millennials. We particularly selected a wide range of different product categories to give us a broader understanding of how authenticity works against this audience.
One of the learnings was that brand authenticity can mean a lot more than simply where you’re from and how long you’ve been doing it for.
The presentation will take around 45 minutes and will cover:
- What makes millennials tick and shapes their attitudes to brands
- The variety of different routes to authenticity
- The relative significance of authenticity to this audience and how it can be successfully woven into broader brand storytelling
- Less is more – the importance of understatement in appearing truly authentic
- Using case studies as examples, a look at some brands that are succeeding whilst others are faltering
The presentation will take place at 8.30 am on Thursday 30th March at our office.
As ever, we’ll be supplying bacon butties and breakfast pastries from 8.15 am onwards.
Places are limited, so if you’d like to come along, please either book your place here or alternatively contact email@example.com